Contact Congress: Protect Dreamers
DACA | February 28, 2018
Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018 — Immigrant Legal Center, in collaboration with Urban Abbey and Heartland Worker’s Center, held a DACA Letter Drive at Urban Abbey, 1026 Jackson St, Omaha, Nebraska. Community members were invited to stop by and write a letter to their representatives to protect Dreamers.
We received over 100 letters from constituents!
If you weren’t able to make it, you still have a chance to urge Congress to pass a clean Dream Act. Dreamers are our teachers, nurses, accountants, and so much more. With the March 5 deadline approaching quickly, we need Congress to act now.
Contact Congress now!
Senator Deb Fischer
Senator Ben Sasse
Congressman Jeff Fortenberry
Congressman Adrian Smith
Congressman Don Bacon
- Contact Information and Talking Points
- DACA Pre-written Letter (Print to fill out and sign, then send to your representative).
- City Lab: Which States Have Most to Lose From DACA Elimination
- Center for American Progress: The State-by-State Economic Benefits of Passing the Dream Act
- ACLU: TELL CONGRESS: NO FUNDING AGREEMENT WITHOUT DREAM ACT
- USCIS: Archive DACA > Frequently Asked Questions